Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
With OnRobot Eyes you can now easily sort, pick, and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm. Eyes can be mounted on the robot wrist or externally, with position adjustments to adapt to your application. Seamlessly integrates with the robot interface and gripper through the OnRobot Quick Changer.
The OnRobot Eyes makes it easy and affordable to deploy vision for almost any collaborative application. Eyes is ideal for sorting a variety of objects, CNC machine tending with metal parts that are defined by outer shape, and many other pick-and-place applications where orientation is important.
The included OnRobot Eye Box performs the vision processing and acts as a Compute Box for your OnRobot gripper(s). You do not need an OnRobot Robot Kit, just add the a OnRobot flange adapter Kit for your specific robot.
- Intuitive easy-to-install programming
- Available for most popular robot brands
- One-picture calibration and part recognition. Simply take a picture of the work surface to calibrate camera view, and a picture for each workpiece the system should detect
- 5D vision features depth perception. Ideal for part stacking or handling items of various heights
- Interface USB-C 3.x
- Image sensor technology rolling shutter 1.4 x 1.4
- RGB camera field of view FOV 69.4 x 42.5 x 77 (+/- 3) degrees
- RGB resolution 1280 x 720
- Depth FOV 65 x 40 x 72 (+/-2) degrees
- Working distance 400 mm to 1000 mm
- Minimum workpiece size 10 mm x 10 mm or 15 mm diameter
- Robot mounting configuration 0-90-180-270 degree
- Tilt orientation 0-45-90 degree
- IP Rating: IP54
- Weight 0.26 Kg
- No Mount
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A
- Dual Quick Changer 4.5 A
- HEX-E QC Force/Torque Sensor, Txy: 10 Nm, Tz: 6.5 Nm
- HEX-H QC Force/Torque Sensor, Txy: 20 Nm, Tz: 13 Nm