OnRobot HEX-E / High Precision 6-axis force torque sensor provides accurate force and torque measurements along all 6 axes. This gives you precise control when it comes to difficult assembly, polishing, sanding or deburring jobs. Additionally, the HEX software includes path recording, force control and special features for insertion tasks. This means reduced integration time for your production line. Our sensors are designed to fit most of the current industrial robot arms. Common applications are polishing, sanding, deburring, grinding and assembly, but it can also be used for teach-in and crash detection.
- Optical based technology
- Easy to install graphical interface
- Fast programming
- High Accuracy
- Easy hand guiding and path recording
- Nominal capacity Fxy: 200 N, Fz: 200 N, Txy: 10 Nm, Tz: 6.5 Nm
- Noise free resolution typical Fxy: 0.2 N, Fz: 0.8 N, Txy: 0.01 Nm, Tz: 0.002 Nm
- Hysteresis Fz axis less than 2 percent
- IP Rating: IP 67
- Weight 0.35 Kg
- OnRobot HEX-E QC
Robot Connection Kit Options
- Available for most popular robots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.